As our business starts to re-open please understand we have just survived one of the hardest professional and personal challenges that we’ve ever faced.
Whist we are excited to open the owners and staff are still stressed. Please don’t come to us and complain about the changes that were forced upon us due to lost revenue, lost employees, new policy’s and protocols. We don’t have the same business we had 3 months ago. We are doing everything we can to adapt. But everything is different for us.
Things will be a little different when you arrive at the Bike Park and we ask that you make sure you let all riders aware of the below.
- Should you have any Covid 19 symptoms you will not be permitted to ride at the Bike Park please DO NOT turn up with symptoms.
- On arrival you MUST stay in your car and wait for a member of staff to approach your vehicle.
- You will need to print your booking confirmation and have this ready to display in your window for the staff member. If you arrive seperatly to others on your booking you must each print a booking confirmation.
- Please make sure you park your car sensibily using both car parks.
- When you have parked your car please use the field and surrounding space to get your bikes ready adhereing to social distancing around other riders doing the same.
- Please make sure that all social distancing guidelines are adhered to whilst using the site. Have respect for others and remember that social distancing applies to cyclists too.
- The cafe will be OPEN for a take away service
- If needed your contact details maybe used by the Government test and trace system to help stop the spread of covid 19
- Please make sure you ride within your limits. We are running on skeleton staff and will have a first aider on site should one be required but ask that this is only used as and when is absolutly necessary. We ask that you bring a first aid kit with you and administer any first aid to just yourself and members of your own family/household. Should you have a first aid incident that cannot be dealt with by yourself during your visit you must call 01452 864036 where a first aider will attend. FOR EMERGENCIES PLEASE CALL 999 and then let us know on 01452 864036
- Please note the office is running on skeleton hours and staff. It may not always be possible to speak to anyone at this time. Should you need to get in touch please email email@example.com and we get back to you as soon as we possibily can.
Following Government guidelines these measures have been put in place to allow the uplift to run. We ask for your patience during your uplift day as the service will be running differently to before. There will be longer waiting times and it won’t be the usual Flyup uplift service you’ve come to know but… it will save you having to push up the hill!!
- Uplift will be running 10am – 4.30pm (will stop for lunch at 12.30)
- The uplift will be running at reduced capacity. Only the window seats will be in use.
- Masks must be worn at all times whilst on the vehicle – If you do not wear a mask you WILL be refused entry its as simple as that!
- The staff will not be able to load/unload your bikes to the trailer so you must be able to do this yourself
- Staff will be cleaning the vehicles and bike straps throughout the day
- The windows of the vehicles must be kept open all day, regardless of the weather
- You will only be let on the bus once the driver has checked the bikes are secure on the trailer
- There will be hand sanitiser for you to use at the uplift pick up point.
- Always maintain all social distances guidelines whist queuing for the uplift and whilst using the site.
Gives access to unlimited uplifts to access the Bike Park